FA Cup Final | Arsenal 2 Chelsea 1

Who do you want to win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
City matches aside, I haven't been able to watch other games with any interest whatsoever. I thought I would give the cup final a go, but the empty stadium, corny crowd sounds, players rolling around at the slightest touch, dreadful refereeing and VAR, all added up to just being something on in the background again.

Anthony Taylor how many US dollar$ are you picking up tonight you bent fucker.
The 2nd worst reffing display of the season after Michael oliver at anfield.
Really do think alot of his agenda against chelsea today had something to do with Frank telling Klopp to fuck off.
Nobody is supposed to stand up to the "darling of the media sky/bt etc" No everyone is supposed to pay homage to the
"greatest manager of the greatest champions ever blah blah" So you're a very naughty boy Frank and shouldn't of embarrassed
the kraut worzel gummidge so publicly cos you never know when there just might be an Anthony Taylor lurking over your next fixtures.
His performance made me think more of someone who’d been reminded that there was a great deal of money from various betting syndicates, somewhere in this world, riding on certain eventualities....Allegedly!

Blatant corruption. UEFA want the red team from North London in their competition over Wolves. Anthony Taylor was the man to finish this task in the final, but he messed it up and made it obvious.

If Arsenal were at least little better likeilike say the rags, could have been implemented in a more subtle way.

City matches aside, I haven't been able to watch other games with any interest whatsoever. I thought I would give the cup final a go, but the empty stadium, corny crowd sounds, players rolling around at the slightest touch, dreadful refereeing and VAR, all added up to just being something on in the background again.

I feel the same way. It makes me disillusioned, it just feels so sterile, and soulless. It sounds bad, but a part of me sort of wishes we don't win the Champions League this season. The thought of lifting the trophy, in what should be a huge moment for the club, in an empty stadium, just doesn't sit right. Pep and the players deserve better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.