FA Cup Final Post Match thread

Worst value for money I have ever had, the FA fucked up the kick off time, stood around for four hours doing fuck all, weather helped null the atmosphere, players might of well not turned up. Got home two in the morning spent 200 quid and got fuck all back in return, the final itself was a shocking exhibition of over paid tossers who couldn't give a toss about the likes of me and how much it meant. Fuckin cheers.

i8rags said:
Worst value for money I have ever had, the FA fucked up the kick off time, stood around for four hours doing fuck all, weather helped null the atmosphere, players might of well not turned up. Got home two in the morning spent 200 quid and got fuck all back in return, the final itself was a shocking exhibition of over paid tossers who couldn't give a toss about the likes of me and how much it meant. Fuckin cheers.

Go and watch netball then

An £800 w/e to support a 'team' (loosest sense of the term) who didnt turn up and a clueless manager..................shame on you!

David silva looked lost
Barry slow as per
Why he opted to take tevez off instead of aguero I'll never know.

We were awful the players went into the game thinking it would be a stroll in the park ha

Well done wigan fully deserved hope you stay up.

our players approached the game as if the final had already been won.

taking off tevez for rodwell was laughable, and the manager made a decision to go 3 at the back which again cost us zabaleta.

Pam said:
ayeGibson said:
Train said:
I saw that and thought we were fucked too. Incredibly baffling substitutions.

& Dzeko on at the 91' is just...lol.

yep....

BBC2qZ0.png

How the fuck could that be true when it was 0-0 at the time?

I was making the comment in regards to the team attitude and urgency up to, and at that point, regardless of the score we were listless. apart from tevez a few mins earlier when he hit the side netting, no one else seemed to have too much urgency.. I don't blame tevez for a wry 'good luck to ya bobby' smile, wrong man to pull at the wrong time in my mind, he would have run to the end.

ya ya please just fuck off if you can,t be bothered ,it was obviouse which ya ya turned up yesterday.oh by the way it cost me nearly a thousand quid yesterday .any chance of a re fund out of your small change you lazy f******,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.