FA Cup Final Saturday 14th May '22

On my break at work had a discussion with a Sunderland fan. He said Pep saying everyone wants Livarpool to win was nonsense. Then 5 minutes later said he hoped Livarpool would win the FA Cup as ,Chelsea, City & Newcastle are small time clubs who have hit lucky . He said none of the 3 had a proper history like Livarpool. Little realising that he had just proven Pep's point

On my break at work had a discussion with a Sunderland fan. He said Pep saying everyone wants Livarpool to win was nonsense. Then 5 minutes later said he hoped Livarpool would win the FA Cup as ,Chelsea, City & Newcastle are small time clubs who have hit lucky . He said none of the 3 had a proper history like Livarpool. Little realising that he had just proven Pep's point

The level of stupidity displayed by some people never ceases to amaze, and the ease with which the media are able to distort and influence the thinking of those same people is truly worrying.

However having the same shit repeated over and over is bound to be difficult for the hard of thinking to see through.

The level of stupidity displayed by some people never ceases to amaze, and the ease with which the media are able to distort and influence the thinking of those same people is truly worrying.

However having the same shit repeated over and over is bound to be difficult for the hard of thinking to see through.
I actually think it's a big reason why I stopped having any interest in the England football team. I just can't stand English football fans. You know. The ones who bash us 100 weeks out of 104 but then we're expected to link arms and sing Kum Ba Yah at major tournaments. I have next to nothing in common with these people and a big part of me was glad Mancini won the Euros with Italy. The biggest sadness was for Sterling, Foden, Walker and Stones. City have always, and will always, come first.

I hope Pep does imbue the players with a gravity of situation in his pre-game talk tomorrow, Bernardo would definitely understand what I am talking about. I think they are going to take RM to cleaners, it's only us preventing the dark forces being unleashed onto the world.
Absolutely this.
We can rely on no one else.

I hope Pep does imbue the players with a gravity of situation in his pre-game talk tomorrow, Bernardo would definitely understand what I am talking about. I think they are going to take RM to cleaners, it's only us preventing the dark forces being unleashed onto the world.
I don’t know about that, Real know how to win this tournament.

Defensively they aren't the best however there are still a lot are still understimating Real Madrid (we did and that was our downfall). Liverpool are not going to have it easy and with them wrapping their league win early will give them the edge (fresher legs) in the Champions League final. Defensively they aren't the best however

I always remind them of this….

Liverpool first won the FA Cup 61 and 59 years after City and Everton respectively.

Up until 1973 City and liverpool had the same number of major trophies each, 8. So if City have no history when did liverpools history start?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.