FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria (Merged)

Re: Final Ticket news on main site now

SWP's back said:
dw7 said:

I don't agree with that rule for a final. Some snotty kids get ahead of a fan on 3,100 points that may not get a ticket.

Still, I wouldn't complain if I had a kid and wanted them to go.

-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:31 am --

cityvet said:
I got through in 5 minutes for semi ticket, was engaged at 1st then a nice bird answered it. Nice one.

Took me well over 100 attempts to get hold of someone. Just the luck of the draw I guess.

i have 3300 and in the cup scheme, do you think i will be ok blues?? would be gutted to miss out, and herd today that the club are only selling 19,000 they ment to of given 6000 out already

Re: Ticket news on website.

Think it's much fairer the way they've addressed the Cup Direct Scheme issue.
Unfortunately, some will miss out...but I've added a Competitions thread in Ticket forum which I'll update regularly. If anyone does win tickets through that, feel free to buy me a Pint in the Green Man !!

I have 3240...
Can't get to any of the away games either. Thanks 'football family'.

true blue rising said:
SWP's back said:
I don't agree with that rule for a final. Some snotty kids get ahead of a fan on 3,100 points that may not get a ticket.

Still, I wouldn't complain if I had a kid and wanted them to go.

-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:31 am --

Took me well over 100 attempts to get hold of someone. Just the luck of the draw I guess.

i have 3300 and in the cup scheme, do you think i will be ok blues?? would be gutted to miss out, and herd today that the club are only selling 19,000 they ment to of given 6000 out already

you should get one . i just hope they get to the next day of sale. im at 3470, itl be touch and go. but think the policy adopted by the club is very fair

jollycity said:
Please can someone tell me why people queue for hours? Is it impossible to get through on the phone or do people not want to pay the delivery charge / risk lost in post?
If they're like me they want the ticket in their hand and not some dodgy postie.

Oli_MCFC said:
I have 3240...

buy a ticket for Blackburn or Everton anyway - would put you over 3,250

Re: FA CUP FINAL TICKET CRTERIA

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.petitiononline.com/mcfccofa/petition.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.petitiononline.com/mcfccofa/petition.html</a>

Oli_MCFC said:
I have 3240...

Just buy a tckt for Blackburn anyway. 10 points. 3250 done. Criteria is based on points at 26th april

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.