FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been in Club last 2 league cup finals. Being obviously pissed & singing is far less common than the standard seats but stewards take a liberal view & highly unlikely you’d get any grief for it in my experience. A City shirt no (though if you’ve got kids with you they’d be fine with one on) but if you had a scarf I’d be amazed if they take that off you. I was waving mine around at FT vs Chelsea and no one batted an eye lid. Essentially play it cool on the way in and then once you’re in your seats it should be fine.
This..... had very similar experiences to @Ruddles81, be nice & you’ll be fine

£35m
£50m £8m £57m £12m
£50m £55m £25m £25m £65m

subs £50m , £35m , £50m , £35m , £30m , £0 , £0

is the team the BBC have forecast against ten bob Watford
ha ha Kompany was £6m and Mahrez was £60m, im trying to work out where Bernardo is at £43m ;-)

mymug186_1.jpg

I've seen it done a few times when I've been there. You just need to find someone who'll let you squeeze through the turnstiles with them.
Almost every time I go I see people JIBBING IN us MANCS are well known for it.
Although you couldn't do it at Newcastle I only just got through the turnstiles on my own.Admitted I am a bid lad.
My grandson JIBBS in with me every WEMBLEY his aged 10 now
C.T.I.D

One of the best players I ever seen. An inspirational captain for your club. Conducts himself great on and off the field. Plus showed great resilience as he constantly battled injuries too

He’s a role model for any young player who wants to reach the top. Hopefully you’s can keep him at your club a while longer, even if he just become a bit part player. His leadership qualities are second to none.
It's ironic he's healthy and playing better than ever that there is talk of him leaving. I hope Pep wishes he hadn't said some of those leading remarks about Vinny to get people worked up.
imo he is fully capable of another season of top flight football.

Last edited:
Almost every time I go I see people JIBBING IN us MANCS are well known for it.
Although you couldn't do it at Newcastle I only just got through the turnstiles on my own.Admitted I am a bid lad.
My grandson JIBBS in with me every WEMBLEY his aged 10 now
C.T.I.D
so your the reason the FA and uefa are after us.

Last edited:
Genuinely forgot about this game in the wake of the previous week.

But In all honestly with the premier done and dusted and a full week to relax and enjoy it I’m hoping to see an absolute domination.
4-1 city.

Let’s do it blue boys, let’s become immortal.

with our possession the best watford can hope for is a nil-nil result and go to penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.