FA Cup Games 15/16/17/18 Febuary

That was a pretty good performance by the Rags. They look surprisingly good at the back. Lukaku is still rubbish and Sanchez still invisible but apart from that they look good.

Chelsea look absolutely clueless. Their midfield is in complete disarray and Sarri’s continued refusal to play Kante in his proper position will probably cost him his job. They are poor at the back and the keeper is completely overrated.

Hazard is brilliant but can’t do it all on his own. Higuain is a good striker but without service can’t do anything.

It’s hard to see Chelsea putting up much of a fight on Sunday and I can honestly see the Rags beating the Dippers. I’m looking forward to a good weekend.

I thought they played well.

But I think a lot of it was down to how much more keen they were to win it, than Chelsea were.

That was a pretty good performance by the Rags. They look surprisingly good at the back. Lukaku is still rubbish and Sanchez still invisible but apart from that they look good.

Chelsea look absolutely clueless. Their midfield is in complete disarray and Sarri’s continued refusal to play Kante in his proper position will probably cost him his job. They are poor at the back and the keeper is completely overrated.

Hazard is brilliant but can’t do it all on his own. Higuain is a good striker but without service can’t do anything.

It’s hard to see Chelsea putting up much of a fight on Sunday and I can honestly see the Rags beating the Dippers. I’m looking forward to a good weekend.
I agree that Lucack isn’t much good but that was the best I’ve seen him play. Even he has raised his game for the boychild!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.