FA Cup - local sides in 4th Preliminary Round 16/10/21 (P3)

Prize money at £2,250 at this stage.

The National League North come in next round so some decent sized teams like York to draw.

I pick a team from the first prelim & follow it’s results, or who it gets knocked out by, keeps me interested & was something I started from years ago trawling the results…..anyway started with Wythy Town, 1874 Northwich & Lanc City.

Ashton United 0 Hebburn Town 1
Atherton Colleries 1 Bridlington 1
Bootle 2 Moston Rag Socks 2
Kendal 0 Warrington Town 1
Lancaster 1 1874 Northwich 0
Morpeth 6 Hyde United 1
Mossley 1 Newton Aycliffe 0
Nantwich 2 Grantham 0
Radcliffe 2 Skelmersdale 0
Scarborough 0 Witton Albion 2
Stalybridge Celtic 0 Colne 1
Warrington Rylands 0 Whitby Town 4

Tough day for Tameside teams with Hyde getting hit for 6 and Ashton Town plus Stalybridge exiting too.
Bizarrely the BBC listed Mossley as being beaten 15 - 4 so I checked on their Twitter and they won 1-0..... very strange indeed.

Congrats to Nantwich in beating Grantham.... Maggie Thatcher.....Maggie Thatcher....your boys took a hell of a beating.....
isnt carlton palmer the manager of grantham now?

I pick a team from the first prelim & follow it’s results, or who it gets knocked out by, keeps me interested & was something I started from years ago trawling the results…..anyway started with Wythy Town, 1874 Northwich & Lanc City.
Well known City fan went to every round once starting from the very first preliminary round to the final doing the same thing, following the winner from each round. Can't recall the year, think Chelsea won it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.