FA Cup penalty shootout. Who takes them?

Jonners can take a good pen, remember when capello had em practising before world cup he was the only one who didn't miss. Also why not silva? You would think he would be a strong possibility as would dzeko.

depends on who's still on the pitch. at least 1 of the recognised pen takers will have been subbed by the end of extra time. thats why its essential that the players that dont take pens get some practice

I never feel 100% confident when Tevez takes a penalty, I know his record is pretty good, but I think its something to do with his style.

Mario on the other hand seems to have that ability to make it look really easy, whilst making the goalkeeper look stupid at the same time.

Tevez
Silva
Balotelli
Hart
Barry

I'm sure Hart would take one, he seems to be really confident at taking penalties and when he played for England U21's he always took one and scored. He was practicing them before warming up at Wembley too, scored a cracker in the top corner but skied one too - seemed to be the only one they shown on tv.

Tevez is one of the dodgiest penalty takers I've ever seen but he still usually scores. I reckon Kolarov would take a good powerful one if asked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.