FA Cup QFs Draw - Swansea (A)

Completely disagree with you regarding youth etc. We're in the quarter finals against a Championship side (a reasonably poor one at that). The only other 'big 6' club remaining in the competition is United, who have a tricky away draw against the third favourites. We will never get a better opportunity to win this cup. I understand your point about squad management, but we have the best squad in the world. We HAVE to play this game, so winning the trophy is only an extra 3 games. Contrast that with the Champions League, we've got potentially 6 more games to play and a significantly reduced chance of winning it.

Personally I don't agree with rotation for the sake of rotation. I think that we should pick our best available team, for every game, from this stage onwards. When players start getting fatigued and begin to pick up knocks, we can bring other players in. That's more organic, it keeps us at a high level and maintains rhythm. We're beyond the point of having rest games now. Every game is a cup final. The chance to integrate youth has been and gone.

Yeap,spot on. Let's go for every trophy we can. Everyone almost fit now anyway. 3 wins and it's another big trophy in the bag.

Best pubs for this game? First time at Swansea
Many Pubs in Swansea especially Wind Street. Be aware the police are not very accommodating of away fans and, if you're within about 5 miles of Swansea on the Coach they'll coral you into the stadium.

Also, be very mindful the pubs will be absolutely rammed from about 13:00 onwards as Wales are playing Ireland (6 Nations) and are in a good position to lift the Grand Slam!! That said they'd be rammed on match day, even if they weren't up for winning the Grand Slam.

Enjoy the game, I know I will.

Many Pubs in Swansea especially Wind Street. Be aware the police are not very accommodating of away fans and, if you're within about 5 miles of Swansea on the Coach they'll coral you into the stadium.

Also, be very mindful the pubs will be absolutely rammed from about 13:00 onwards as Wales are playing Ireland (6 Nations) and are in a good position to lift the Grand Slam!! That said they'd be rammed on match day, even if they weren't up for winning the Grand Slam.

Forgot about rugby joe were leaving 7 am so will have our table sorted:)

Cheers blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.