FA Cup R3 Draw | Birmingham City (H)

At least we don't have to endure their moronic fans. Who remembers the game we beat them at our place when we had Elano? I remember them kicking off in the south stand then getting the metal door open on the concourse separating both sets of fan's until it was shut. A line of police with batons drawn keeping us back. I actually spotted myself on a YouTube video someone had posted, thankfully I looked fairly innocent lol.

At least we don't have to endure their moronic fans. Who remembers the game we beat them at our place when we had Elano? I remember them kicking off in the south stand then getting the metal door open on the concourse separating both sets of fan's until it was shut. A line of police with batons drawn keeping us back. I actually spotted myself on a YouTube video someone had posted, thankfully I looked fairly innocent lol.
Yeah that was the ‘Zulus reunion’, turned out to be a bit of geriatric Danny Dyer bouncing outside Mary D’s before they got legged

First goal was a lot like Foden v Olympiakos last week
As a kid I got a football annual every Christmas, the one for 1956 had frame by frame photographs of the move that led to the goal, Trautmann to Spurdle (?) to Revie then to Joe Hayes. I remember that goal better than Foden"s!

Morecambe away at Chelsea, very happy for the Shrimps.

though, i suppose they will miss out on a very large gate receipt?

Normally really look forward to the third round draw, but with no fans there it was hard to muster up much excitement. Guess a home tie against lower league opposition should at least give us the chance to rest players during a busy period.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.