FA Cup R3 Draw | Birmingham City (H)

I think I read somewhere a while back that ALL FA cup ties would be televised this year ...

“This season's third round proper will take place across the weekend of Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 January 2021, with the 32 winning clubs at this stage collecting £82,000 from the competition's prize fund.”

“All fixtures will be scheduled in the days to come and will be announced after discussions with clubs, broadcasters and local authorities.”
Putting that in context, you only get £100K for winning the League Cup.

16 were on tv in round one the rest on iFollow.
Interesting. I thought on Sunday afternoon the bbc announced all the games were available to view via their website? Maybe that just selected ones? So the Ifollow ones will need paying for?

Last FA Cup meeting was in 2001, a 3-2 home win also in the third round. Sure I was there but I have no memory of this game whatsoever

Including their pre-war, pre-City days as Birmingham FC, we’ve won four and lost four FA Cup ties. We’ve won the last three, including the Trautmann final in 1956

Interesting. I thought on Sunday afternoon the bbc announced all the games were available to view via their website? Maybe that just selected ones? So the Ifollow ones will need paying for?
iFollow were £10 each, do not know what the score is for round 3. If all are on iplayer it would be a bonus, but doubt BT would allow their picks to be on BBC so doesn't make sense.

Maybe they counted radio and text updates? Will find out soon though (I hope).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.