FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

Got a couple this afternoon, piece of cake online.

I am yet again reminded though when I look at the seat planners how many individual solo seats there are. I sometimes wonder why for cup games they don’t have a system which forces you to fill up left to right or summat on each block row, to make it easier for groups of more than 1 person to book a seat …

I’m on the cup scheme not had my money taken yet but I’ve bought two through my seasoncard for my brother and Dad in family stand level 1, been charged £15 each thought they were £10 each for seasoncard holders though?

I’m on the cup scheme not had my money taken yet but I’ve bought two through my seasoncard for my brother and Dad in family stand level 1, been charged £15 each thought they were £10 each for seasoncard holders though?
It will be £10 for you as a seasoncard holder buying the ticket for your own seat. It’s the higher price if you‘re buying extra tickets for other people who aren’t Cityzens members.

Christ almighty
I can't see this game being anywhere near as sell out as the club has made it so difficult to buy tickets with this new system

I was going to register family as new members but gave up
I've eventually managed to buy the tickets and hopefully they'll appear in my mobile wallet
I bought 3 for friends for this game - it was really easy - took them less than a minute to join Citizens, then share their supporter number with me, took me 15 seconds to add them onto my Friends & Family list. I bought the tickets online and transferred them to them, whole process took me less than 1 minute last night.
It's much easier to do it this way than add them to your own wallet

I’m sure this question has been asked loads of times on this site but I’ve never paid any attention to the answer before because it’s never affected me before; but I want to take my Niece and Nephew to this game…

Do I have to pay for a membership for them (they’re 9 and 6) in order to buy them a ticket?
No. They just join Citizens for free, then they need to share their supporter number with you so that you can add them to your F & F list. As a free Citizen, they cannot buy tickets themselves. But a season card holder can buy for them

If you're on the FA Cup Scheme ,the Fulham game won't show as a digital ticket until City have taken the money from your bank account.
That's the way I understand it anyway.
those on cup scheme have not been charged yet, so yes I agree with you mate

Regardless of buying issues that some are having, tickets are shifting very well which is what I pretty much expected. The kick-off time and pricing will draw in loads of parents and kids who can't justify the kind of prices we have for most league games. An adult and child for the Chelsea game was £104. Today I bought 4 tickets - 2 adults and 2 kids - in Block 136 on my account for someone at work. Total price - £22.

There were around 25,000 tickets showing online yesterday lunchtime. At lunchtime today that was down to about 14,000. This will easily be a sell out in the home ends IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.