FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

Is it possible to xfer a cup scheme ticket via family & friends?

Logic says no as otherwise everybody would be in the scheme but,my lad is working in Kenya of all places so can't make the game & it'll go to waste otherwise.

I’ve bought a ticket and I had an email and it says click on the apple wallet for it to download and it just says error . Not had this before. So I’ll try your method or supporter services on Twitter
Go to settings in your Google pay or apple pay (whichever you're using) and change the setting to accept tickets from your Google email account
If your tickets have been mailed to a non Google email forward them onto your Gmail and download them from there

Is it possible to xfer a cup scheme ticket via family & friends?

Logic says no as otherwise everybody would be in the scheme but,my lad is working in Kenya of all places so can't make the game & it'll go to waste otherwise.
Shouldn't be a problem - after tons of complaints when ticket transfer wasn't originally going to be available for cup games, City relented and you've been able to do it for all the home Carabao Cup and Champions League games this season. You can usually do it from around two weeks before a game.

Just bought 4 on open sale. I'm going to send each an email so they can download and open in their chosen wallet. Hope it works.
ps: one of them is a manc rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.