FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

Yes, I regret that. Years ago – forget which match it was, but it was a winter's afternoon, and the dusk was drawing in, must have been an early round – I was at the top of the Kippax, and across the city I could clearly see the floodlights of that other place. Like seeing Mordor lit up in the gathering gloom. We'd both been drawn at home that day. This was of course in the days when all kicks-off, as near as nothing, were at 3 p.m. I sort of liked it. I thought of them at the top of the Stretford End and looking across the city with hatred at our lights, and us looking back at them in the same way.
Have a vague recollection that we were both at home on 3rd round day in 1981. We beat Palace 4:0, the day Allison returned., and the year we got to the final.
Not sure who the Rags were playing, possibly Brighton ? From memory one game kicked off at 2pm and one at 3pm?

Following the rags fortuitous progress into the fourth round, I’m guessing the Fulham game will be on Sunday 6th February. United’s midweek PL game is on Tuesday so they'll need to play their cup tie against Middlesbrough at the swamp on Saturday. We play on the Wednesday so no issue for us to play in the cup on Sunday.
I don’t think there will be a Friday night TV cup tie featuring one of the leading clubs due to the South American international break.

Have a vague recollection that we were both at home on 3rd round day in 1981. We beat Palace 4:0, the day Allison returned., and the year we got to the final.
Not sure who the Rags were playing, possibly Brighton ? From memory one game kicked off at 2pm and one at 3pm?
Think you are right.They lost to forest in round 4 when we beat Norwich 6 0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.