FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

Their site says that their initial allocation is 3,055
That sounds like the standard allocation an away team gets for a PL game. It makes sense as the details that City have released don’t mention anything about any South Stand season card holders having to be relocated.
I’d imagine that Fulham won’t put their level three tickets on sale until they’re confident of selling them. That way they could be returned to City if necessary.

Fulham turning the championship into Ligue 1. Reckon we'll have a proper game on our hands, especially if we rest a few
That’s why I don’t watch the Championship anymore,Egyptian funded Harrods plaything Fulham buy all the best players and are pissing the league even tho they can’t fill the cottage. And a +47 goal difference in January is an embarrassment.

It’s got vibes of this game from 2000…

That^ was top of the Championship v top of the Prem.

That’s why I don’t watch the Championship anymore,Egyptian funded Harrods plaything Fulham buy all the best players and are pissing the league even tho they can’t fill the cottage. And a +47 goal difference in January is an embarrassment.
Really?

I'll watch any football and like the 2nd division, sorry Championship, quite a lot. A bit more 'honest' than the prem games and more tackling.

The owners, number of supporters or all that other off-field stuff rarely comes into my head.

Bought my own ticket and 4 others for kids an Missus

Chose to download to mobile pass for mine and download tickets by email for other 4

Email tickets downloaded great but my ticket pass not updated and still showing Brentford game

Ticked to update on and off but still same

Anyone know if ticket will update given time or do I contact club

Bought my own ticket and 4 others for kids an Missus

Chose to download to mobile pass for mine and download tickets by email for other 4

Email tickets downloaded great but my ticket pass not updated and still showing Brentford game

Ticked to update on and off but still same

Anyone know if ticket will update given time or do I contact club
If you're on the FA Cup Scheme ,the Fulham game won't show as a digital ticket until City have taken the money from your bank account.
That's the way I understand it anyway.

Try to keep up. Fulham aren’t Egyptian funded or owned by Harrods haven’t been since 2013.

You obviously forget the removal of the Michael Jackson statue from outside the Cottage.

Fulham are US owned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.