FA Cup R4 - Fulham (H) - Sun 26/01 - 1:00pm

If you’re off work Monday, it’s ideal!
That’s always the problem with the “ton of beer after” I’ve done the early games with good intentions of a few beers and then home, one for the road, several times repeated and hey presto a 12 hour session then rough as a bears arse on Monday. Hopefully we all get a little wiser the older we get but those early kick offs test the resilience.

I seem to remember Fulham brought quite a few when they beat us 3-2 at our place after being 2-0 down. Then went on to stay up. What a defence we had in them days:

Joe Hart
Vedran Corluka
Sun Ji Hai
Michael Ball
Elano
Gelson Fernandes
Stephen Ireland
Michael Johnson
Benjani
Martin Petrov
Darius Vassell
That game was weird, still don’t know how we lost that, they were doomed not only in the match but in the relegation stakes.

That’s always the problem with the “ton of beer after” I’ve done the early games with good intentions of a few beers and then home, one for the road, several times repeated and hey presto a 12 hour session then rough as a bears arse on Monday. Hopefully we all get a little wiser the older we get but those early kick offs test the resilience.

One of the reasons I much prefer Saturdays!

One of the few sets of away fans who when I was in SS1 would sit down.

I'm not expecting more than 2k. Is the fa fa cup like league games and if you take the allocation you pay for it regardless of selling the tickets?

I'm not expecting more than 2k. Is the fa fa cup like league games and if you take the allocation you pay for it regardless of selling the tickets?

In fairness, at Fulham the waitresses won’t take your order if you aren’t sitting down

Worst kick off times are:
Monday night
Saturday 12:30
Sunday 13:00
Sunday 14:00
Sunday 16:30

Best kick kick off times are:
Saturday 17:30
Saturday 15:00
Saturday 19:45
Friday 19:45
Then Tues and Wednes games
For me the reverse of the above.

I prefer 15:00 on Saturday, and after that 12:30 Saturday or 14:00 to 16:30 on Sunday.

17:30 on Saturday are a nightmare as are 19:45 or 20:00 on Sunday. All involve any expensive overnight stay.

The rules are slightly stricter for the FA Cup, but unless the home team is 100% sure they could sell out anyway they would probably agree not to enforce them. In the PL the home team can't ask for anything if the last block you ask for is 50% sold, and some of the blocks have 800+ seats.

Sounds like Fulham lost Mitrovic to injury yesterday - awaiting a scan on an injured ankle.

A bitter-sweet day for them as both WBA and Leeds are falling apart again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.