FA Cup R5 - Sheff Wed (A) - Wed 4 Mar 7:45pm

City will struggle to sell 4500, with wemberlee a few days before. 3-4 k will be about right

Agree when we had Liverpool after the LC Final in 2016 it struggled to sell, and we have only just been to Sheffield.

Agree when we had Liverpool after the LC Final in 2016 it struggled to sell, and we have only just been to Sheffield.

£50 a ticket for Liverpool compared to a likely £25 a ticket for this. Liverpool was a bog standard league game and this is the FA Cup. Liverpool away is a shit day out. Sheffield Wednesday isn’t. We sold out a Thursday night league match away v Arsenal after beating them at Wembley 4 days earlier in 2018.

Conclusion: This will sell out easily and a lot of fans are going to be disappointed that they didn’t get tickets

Last edited:
£50 a ticket for Liverpool compared to a likely £25 a ticket for this. Liverpool was a bog standard league game and this is the FA Cup. Liverpool away is a shit day out. Sheffield Wednesday isn’t. We sold out a Thursday night league match away v Arsenal after beating them at Wembley 4 days earlier in 2018.

Conclusion: This will sell out easily and a lot of fans are going to be disappointed that they didn’t get tickets

Fair enough, we will see. I thought Preston would fly of the shelves and it took a lot longer. There are so many variables it is hard to predict.

After tonights debacle I think we should go down the junior football route and give you the away win, saves embarrassment all round.

EFL need to give us our points deduction to finish us off, we're like an animal that's been run over at the side of the road and need putting out of our misery.

After tonights debacle I think we should go down the junior football route and give you the away win, saves embarrassment all round.

EFL need to give us our points deduction to finish us off, we're like an animal that's been run over at the side of the road and need putting out of our misery.
ha ha sorry to here that, keep your chin up pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.