FA Cup Replays 14/15 January

Hate to say it but mcGuire was excellent for them tonight, and it was somewhat overlooked by the commentary/punditry team I thought.

According to the BBC 67K in attendance. It looked like the whole top tier was empty in addition to huge gaps everywhere

No, they said the attendance was 6 or 7 thousand which still seems a bit on the high side to me to be honest ..!

Easiest way to calculate the crowd though is to take the swamps capacity and take away the bundles of tickets the ticket tout has left over in the boot of his car at kick off ..

You won't be far off..!

Hate to say it but mcGuire was excellent for them tonight, and it was somewhat overlooked by the commentary/punditry team I thought.
giphy.gif

According to the BBC 67K in attendance. It looked like the whole top tier was empty in addition to huge gaps everywhere

They're official Rag figures, it was called out over the tannoy.
Rags are still forced to buy FA cup and CL tickets as part of the season ticket. They can opt out of CC and Europa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.