FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCFC1993

The Emirates FA Cup semi-final draw will take place on Sunday 17 March, live on ITV1 following the tie between Manchester United and Liverpool.

1 Coventry City
2 Manchester United or Liverpool
3 Chelsea or Leicester City
4 Manchester City

This season's semi-finals will be played at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 20 April and Sunday 21 April 2024.

To be played on 20/21 April. Tottenham away moves to a new date.

If dippers get through tomorrow, they will play on the Sunday. They’re in Europa League action on Thursday 18th.

Coventry please

Can we have a separate thread for old timers interminable moaning about going all the way to London and train times please
Really could do with Coventry - the weekend after the Real Madrid game, and I assume moves the Spurs match to the following midweek.

Really could do with Coventry - the weekend after the Real Madrid game, and I assume moves the Spurs match to the following midweek.
Spurs match apparently can only be played in the final midweek of the season if we reach the CL semis. That’s what Radio Mcr said at HT

My guess is that Brighton will be played in the midweek following the SF and Spurs will move to the last week of the season.
But that’s just a guess.

It now potentially looks like the last week of the season could be busy? If we beat Madrid, we'll have Brighton and Tottenham away to fit in! Maybe Tuesday and Thursday of the final week for premier League game's unless I'm mistaken??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.