FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C
Yes. Usually about a week before the game..
Cheers pal.
I thought it was something like that but couldn't remember.
Whenever I buy train tickets they always send an email confirmation and then a second email with the QR code,so I wasn't sure when I only got the email confirmation this afternoon.
Your reply is much appreciated.

Do you recall when we will find out if we’re successful or not? My criteria for tickets is at 14:00 so hopefully we should have some confirmation in the morning
In the singing section? I don’t know as I’m not involved with organising the singing section at Wembley.

I have now secured two tickets for the semi-final. My wife is struggling with health issues and cannot travel for this match. I want to transfer her ticket to my son.

I had much the same issue last year for the final against United and he got in with no problems.

Does anyone have any idea how I can upgrade from senior to adult?

I have now secured two tickets for the semi-final. My wife is struggling with health issues and cannot travel for this match. I want to transfer her ticket to my son.

I had much the same issue last year for the final against United and he got in with no problems.

Does anyone have any idea how I can upgrade from senior to adult?
Don't bother, the ticket compliance manager doesn't start his new role till August.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.