FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like most i want Coventry. I went to the 87 final just to support David Phillips and Dave Bennett, great day out that was. However getting Coventry in the draw will piss off all the media and red top teams, bring it on.

Tough one

Coz I love beating the rags at Wembley and it would be nice to make it a yearly event

But I’d also love to fuck Klopps love in right up too

Then the sensible side of me wants Coventry

Thinking about the title race, I hope we meet dippers in the FA cup final, so they have the same fixture congestion as us and no time to recover.

And, if they also reach EL final it will be midweek before the FA cup final, when we'd have a week to recover.

Rags to lose tomorrow and taking revenge in the rags dipper league match would be really cool.

The Emirates FA Cup semi-final draw will take place on Sunday 17 March, live on ITV1 following the tie between Manchester United and Liverpool.

1 Coventry City
2 Manchester United or Liverpool
3 Chelsea or Leicester City
4 Manchester City

This season's semi-finals will be played at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 20 April and Sunday 21 April 2024.
2 will be drawn against 1 no doubt

Coventr would be the ideal draw, and being in the Sunday Semi to give us an extra day after Real on the Weds.

If Liverpool get through then whoever they draw, that will be the Sunday Semi as they have a Europa League game in Atalanta on the 18th.

The delay in rescheduling is very possibly due to broadcast issues. Three TV games were postponed this weekend - Arsenal v Chelsea (TNT) along with our game at Brighton and the Merseyside derby (both Sky). Those stay with the original broadcasters whenever they’re ultimately played so there’s probably a lot of haggling over what date(s) work best for them.
How long did it take you googling that lot? I can't keep up with fixtures these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.