FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For anyone who doesn’t want to drive the whole way, parking at Bicester station and getting train is decent. One hour straight into Wembley and a few trains after.

You will easy make it as won't be any extra time as we will smash the chav fuckers...game should be over by 19-15...it may be quicker to go to Watford Junction where you can catch the same train and it gets to Watford at 20-46..
Which is exactly what was said in the aftermath of us beating them 6-0 in the league in 2019, only for us to scrape a 0-0 draw at Wembley and win on penalties, with many leaving before said penalties to get the last train.

It's costing an arm and a leg, but I'm staying over. It'll be cheaper than an Uber back to the North-West. :-)

Agree with you, go balls out v Real and then ready for I presume Brighton.
It will presumably be Brighton. If it is, they will have had 10 days rest ahead of playing us as they’re out of the Europa and their league game against Chelsea on SF weekend will now be postponed.
Even more reason that we’re as rested as possible for that one.

Which is exactly what was said in the aftermath of us beating them 6-0 in the league in 2019, only for us to scrape a 0-0 draw at Wembley and win on penalties, with many leaving before said penalties to get the last train.

It's costing an arm and a leg, but I'm staying over. It'll be cheaper than an Uber back to the North-West. :-)
I managed to make the train home but had to leg it down Wembley Way as soon as I’d seen us lift the trophy. It wasn’t the train I was booked on though - I got a text message off Virgin saying that one was about to leave while the penalties were still being taken! - but they tend to de-classify them when thousands are travelling back from a trip to Wembley and let you get on any train. I’m hoping they do the same this time as there’s no chance of me making the train I’ve just booked myself on if it goes to ET and pens!

I managed to make the train home but had to leg it down Wembley Way as soon as I’d seen us lift the trophy. It wasn’t the train I was booked on though - I got a text message off Virgin saying that one was about to leave while the penalties were still being taken! - but they tend to de-classify them when thousands are travelling back from a trip to Wembley and let you get on any train. I’m hoping they do the same this time as there’s no chance of me making the train I’ve just booked myself on if it goes to ET and pens!
Realistically there are only two direct trains home, one of it goes to extra time and pens and even that one is pushing it. Win in 90 mins and you have a chance of catching the 20.18 train or the 21.01. Goes to extra time and pens and you will probably have to miss the pens. Broadcasters have been utter cunts and the club is complicit by saying nothing again. I am leaning towards saying fuck it and not going.

Bit bored of some excuses now. It’s like people look for them rather than just say they are bored unless it’s a big draw. Which is fine.

Decent opposition better day for the game for fans and can still get the train. It’s better than it is for palace and it’s definitely better than a Sunday.

Like some have pointed out make the most of it whilst we can get down there have a piss up and maybe with the extra voices may push the boys to do it without needing ET ;)

Not aimed at anyone infact I’ve found more people are up for this than recent years but would the excuse book be out for United in the semis?

Agree there should be more pushback but we have no voice in the club anymore they would rather have day trippers same as the London away games.

Bit bored of some excuses now. It’s like people look for them rather than just say they are bored unless it’s a big draw. Which is fine.

Decent opposition better day for the game for fans and can still get the train. It’s better than it is for palace and it’s definitely better than a Sunday.

Like some have pointed out make the most of it whilst we can get down there have a piss up and maybe with the extra voices may push the boys to do it without needing ET ;)

Not aimed at anyone infact I’ve found more people are up for this than recent years but would the excuse book be out for United in the semis?

Agree there should be more pushback but we have no voice in the club anymore they would rather have day trippers same as the London away games.
Good grief what's happened to our hardcore fan base. Every single time we're at Wembley which is now most of the time we're full of excuses for not attending. Over the years you've moaned about 1230, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm and now 5.15. Before we new the date last week all were crying about playing on Sunday and not getting home on a school night, well it's Saturday and guess what it's not good enough what a joke fan base. The sooner pep goes and we get back to the constant relegation battles wonder where you lot will be then. Christ what I'd give now for all the parkside lads and thousands of blues pissed up fully behind the team. You talk of cost of living crisis good god do you lot remember the 70s and early 80s.
Get yourselves down there any way you can and cheers the lads on. I'm just waiting for some clown to throw down the mental health or anxiety card then we've had the full deck of fanny wipe excuses. Comedy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.