FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is when your picking out the " bad " parts of a post on a forum for discussion and miss the bit where anyone with anxiety or mental health issues is a "fanny wipe" if your discussing a post with those comments in it expect the discussion to include the entire post.
Jesus Christ. Let me get this right. You're haranguing me for an "omission" I chose to make for my own personal reasons, whilst the OP is left to peddle that shite with "what a prick" ringing in his ears. Petty point scoring for no reason whatsoever. But, whilst I have your attention @uwerosler28...

I fought the system for 12 years just to get a diagnosis for my daughter. Had to take her out of mainstream schools as the bullying became too much for her. Two schools later we finally found a safe environment for her. Spent years fighting for funding from a system that considered her a problem child, not a child with a problem. Had to defend myself from meddling governors who interviewed me as they thought there might be "safeguarding" issues at home. Have had to come to terms that my daughter most likely won't marry or have a child. The list goes on.

So fuck off with your snide and condescending holier than thou bullshit.

Take a moment to read and digest my comments above, and you might just get a handle on why I just don't engage with anyone on the subject of the appalling attitude to mental health issues we have in this country.

In the meantime, thanks for advising me that I offended you, by not showing quite enough offence to the offensive post of the offending OP.

Last edited:
A flixbus Victoria station to Manchester at 23.59 arrives 6.50.£5.99.
No worries about missing your bus,a few beers before journey starts.
Cheap as chips
How can it take 7 hrs to get to Manc? Is it being pulled by horses ?

Coventry do have history of getting a big allocation and looking for trouble. Remember them trying to attack the Main Stand?

There weren’t many looking for trouble when the gates opened.

Only time I’ve seen the plod trying to usher away fans out and them begging to be held back for a while.

There weren’t many looking for trouble when the gates opened.

Only time I’ve seen the plod trying to usher away fans out and them begging to be held back for a while.
Was in the main stand that day, they were absolutely battered IIRC.

Was in the main stand that day, they were absolutely battered IIRC.

Yes, they probably thought the main stand would be easy pickings. But there was a group in there that day more than happy to oblige them.

The welcoming committee outside the North Stand after the game was probably the biggest I ever saw at Maine Road. Maybe second after Luton. But I think they’re still in there, waiting for it to clear.

Yep. I think you get to learn these things over time but I think some want the experience of drinking round Wembley with a load of fellow fans. I can kind of understand that as I don’t think I’d want to be drinking in some London pub with only 4 City fans in it but I don’t want to be in a queue 10 deep at the bar in The Torch waiting an hour to get served either so it’s a balancing act. I would add that all of my best drinking sessions round Wembley have involved getting cans from the off licence and drinking on the streets and the roundabout rather than in the pubs. Even right back to Gillingham in 1999 when we did tinnies outside The Torch.
As you say, the pubs round Euston/Kings Cross should have plenty of blues in but I think Chelsea will claim the likes of The Globe at Baker Street though. Not tried Farringdon or Barbican before but might give them a whirl this time.
Can you still get the cans and drink on the street or did the police stop that happening?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.