FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cov divs thought they were having it with kids and old men.

They got a big surprise and battering when the old men turned out to be old school !!

Shit it and ran ......right into half the Kippax who smashed the first wave.

OB then tried to create safe passage but Cov fans were pleading with OB to lock them in.

When they did come oot in drabs and dribs they walked into hell and were given a proper lesson.

Never had a peep oot of them since.
Me and 2 mates were in the main stand, usually in the Kippax but somehow we ended up with free tickets, it was great, our lot just waded into them and they thought SHIT and tried to leg it back !!!

Each to their own, deciding to give this trip a miss (like any other away) for whatever reason, personal, financial, work, timing and travel etc doesn't make you less of a blue any more than not going to palace if you can or newcastle or a european away.

Sometimes even the "hardcore" fans deciclde to miss a game, anyone calling them out is being disengenuous and as miuh a true bluemoan member as those not happy with the time or day, missing this isn't entitlement, if anything for many it is circumstance and most of those who do decide or cannot go would be first through the turnstiles if we were in division 3 and were at wembley for gillingham.

Playing the I'm a better fan than you if I go card is daft.

I may go, presently undecided due to a major personal family event going on in the summer I need to focus finances for, the final and champs league take precidence (yeah I know we may not get there), if I budget for this I go if not I don't, that isn't being soft or a fanny it's life and prioritising the more importat things.

I know 5 "legacy" berts been going since 80s/90s regular away dayers and never missed a wembley trip bar a few charity shields who are all ducking out of this for various reason, this does not diminish their loyalty or status as a city fan, it's just how it is.

Last edited:
It's not bluemoon it's blueMOAN...absolute embarrassment some of the posters on here, entitled as fuck, how did they survive when we were shit, or become shit again ??? Jeeez
When we were shit we moaned about things on the pitch. And it was relatively cheap.
Now we moan about the costs as we're delighted with things on the pitch.

When we were shit we moaned about things on the pitch. And it was relatively cheap.
Now we moan about the costs as we're delighted with things on the pitch.
Paying £27 to go away to Newcastle and Chelsea wasn't great on 2000/01 or £40 at Brum in 2004, we were always able to moan at away prices.

Jesus Christ. Let me get this right. You're haranguing me for an "omission" I chose to make for my own personal reasons, whilst the OP is left to peddle that shite with "what a prick" ringing in his ears. Petty point scoring for no reason whatsoever. But, whilst I have your attention @uwe rosler 28...

I fought the system for 12 years just to get a diagnosis for my daughter. Had to take her out of mainstream schools as the bullying became too much for her. Two schools later we finally found a safe environment for her. Spent years fighting for funding from a system that considered her a problem child, not a child with a problem. Had to defend myself from meddling governors who interviewed me as they thought there might be "safeguarding" issues at home. Have had to come to terms that my daughter most likely won't marry or have a child. The list goes on.

So fuck off with your snide and condescending holier than thou bullshit.

Take a moment to read and digest my comments above, and you might just get a handle on why I just don't engage with anyone on the subject of the appalling attitude to mental health issues we have in this country.

In the meantime, thanks for advising me that I offended you, by not showing quite enough offence to the offensive post of the offending OP.
That wasn't me buddy!! gaps in my username.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.