FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure how people are planning to get there, but for the last couple of trips we have got a train from Crewe. £10 to park all day and it has cost us £35 return as 6 of us booked together there is a 30% discount. Leave at noon / return 8.35pm. Way cheaper than going out of Manchester or major hubs. Booked via National Rain web site...
Return 8.35pm, I presume you think the game will be over on 90 mins as if it isn't you will miss extra time and or pens! Good shout though to go this way.

Extremely hacked off. My mate has a spare for the semi final. I'm in London that weekend on a pre planned weekend away. However I am with Mrs Bewaresutekh and I don't think she would be too pleased if l left her for afternoon to go.

Trying to determine which category is where?
Is cat 1 behind goal ground level?

Extremely hacked off. My mate has a spare for the semi final. I'm in London that weekend on a pre planned weekend away. However I am with Mrs Bewaresutekh and I don't think she would be too pleased if l left her for afternoon to go.
Return 8.35pm, I presume you think the game will be over on 90 mins as if it isn't you will miss extra time and or pens! Good shout though to go this way.
Will jump on 9.10pm if ET but have a feeling we will do this lot in 90

Take a leaf out of my book mate. Accept that you’re going to piss them off at some point over the course of any given weekend. So you may aswell piss them off for something worthwhile.

Although I probably should point out when considering whether to take my advice on marital matters or not, that I currently live alone with three marriages in the back pocket.

Will this drop to the level where season ticket holders can buy a second ticket? Would like to take my daughter to the game but she doesn't have one.

Will this drop to the level where season ticket holders can buy a second ticket? Would like to take my daughter to the game but she doesn't have one.
I would presume yes. The club don’t allow it straight away as a precaution as they can’t anticipate demand until sales start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.