FA Cup Semi-Final Draw - Arsenal | 18/7/2020 | 7:45pm KO

I just don't understand why anyone wouldn't go to support City agin the rags in a final at the Etihad south.

The Yaya semi was one of the best & most enjoyable experiences of my City supporting life even though WW was 'boistrous' after the game.

Their fire drill was an embarrassing thing of beauty.

One of the most important games in the club’s history that one wasn’t it. One of Yaya’s biggest goals for us too.

One of the most important games in the club’s history that one wasn’t it. One of Yaya’s biggest goals for us too.
That was the day the balance of power truly shifted and it hasn’t shifted back. I know they won the league after that day and have beaten us, but that’s the day they knew we had overtaken them.

Once again,i think we will meet our feckin neighbors in the final...seems they play good enough in their last games....

There aren't many teams who can boast 10 wins from their last 12, but the 2 defeats are a slight concern.

1926 W

1932 L (Arsenal)

1933 W

1934 W

1955 W

1956 W

1969 W

1981 W

2011 W

2013 W

2017 L (Arsenal)

2019 W

2020 ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.