FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

I get some blues can’t be arsed but some have to work as well and not everyone works Mon-Fri 9-5.
I’m a ST holder and in all the cup schemes but it’s just impossible for me to get to every game regardless who we play. Believe me it’s not about the money I would go to every game if I could but I can’t because of work that pays for everything else including City.
My April.
Cardiff: Massive effort Travelling back from work and will probably miss the start.
Brighton: Working
Spurs CL A : Day off so luckily I can go.
Spurs CL H : In America so giving card to mate cost me £45
Spurs H : Working again giving card to mate

Unfortunately I have to sort City around work not work around City. Ctid
Phone in sick ;)

Bought my Mum a ticket for Mothers day, best present ever
Hi mayo 31.
Your name was given to me regarding.
I have a in law returning from Spain with his child that requires travel for wembley from Middleton any advice. My car is already full.

Been to the FA cup finals against Stoke and Wigan. Also to last year's Carabao cup final against Arsenal. Each of those a mate got me a ticket.

This is first time I will be taking my wife having both had season tickets for 4 years. Other finals and semis didn't fall right with her work.

Tickets arrived today. Very excited!

Club are stupid. I rang mis week to get tickets. I can't go regular I live in hove. Been a city fan for 50 years. In local supporters club. Tickets allocation £60 each. Too much. Club won't sell to me as I haven't purchased this year. Rregularly buy stuff on line from shop.. Says it all. Ring mate in Chester. He calls club gets me ticket! Ffs ! £ much less! Rage would have sold out...that's because non of the fuckers live in Manchester. All in London!

The tickets are on General Sale. Anyone can buy them on line in 2 minutes. There are no £60 category tickets. £30 tickets have been and are available. The club are far from stupid. Hope you enjoy your trip from Brighton and Hove.

Fact is most fans going to Palace will be at Wembley. The remaining are fans that mostly go to home games and if you’re a season ticket holder, you’re already paid up or committed to a monthly amount. My point is most fans swerving this game don’t have away matches to budget for, not even close. Champions league games of course but even many seasoncard holders swerve those too!
Spot on mate. I have been a season ticket holder for 30 years, I have a strict budget of what I can afford over and above the home games. I don’t have a lot of disposable income, and if I went to this game I would be hitting the credit card. I’ll give it a miss and watch at home.

Apologies if this has been posted but it looks like we have the pleasure of Anthony Taylor on Saturday

The match official appointments for both Emirates FA Cup semi-finals at Wembley Stadium have been made.

1 Manchester City v Brighton & Hove Albion
5.30pm, Saturday 6 April 2019
Referee: Anthony Taylor
Assistant Referees: Gary Beswick & Adam Nunn
Fourth Official: Roger East
Reserve Assistant: Neil Davies
VAR: Paul Tierney
AVAR: Andrew Halliday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.