FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

I’ve had a couple of late drops outs so if any Blues have now decided to go and left it too late to get tickets from the Club, please DM me.

It’s the first time I’ve had the explanation that somebody can’t come to wembley because their dog is being castrated, but I won’t take the piss.
It has to be said, that's the dog's bollocks of an excuse!

I’ve had a couple of late drops outs so if any Blues have now decided to go and left it too late to get tickets from the Club, please DM me.

It’s the first time I’ve had the explanation that somebody can’t come to wembley because their dog is being castrated, but I won’t take the piss.
If that was my mate he would be in the dog house for some time !!

Come on guys, maybe paws for thought about the poor dog eh?

A right balls up.

I never really understood seat counting but thought I’d have a go to see why people liked it. It is strange once you start you feel compelled to finish.

I’ve probably done it wrong but from what I could see there are 1,477 left most of which are in that expensive middle bit.

How did I do?

I can’t see me doing it again though.

Counted the Wembley seats every day since it been on sale. It's a bit of a buzz tbh. Don't drink or take Class As so things like this give me my rush. Each to their own.

I never really understood seat counting but thought I’d have a go to see why people liked it. It is strange once you start you feel compelled to finish.

I’ve probably done it wrong but from what I could see there are 1,477 left most of which are in that expensive middle bit.

How did I do?

Once you start you can’t atop, it becomes exciting, even arousing to some point

How did I do?

That was 7 minutes ago. How many left now?

I agree. May just be a system blip. Just seems odd that we were shifting 300/400 a day, mostly top tier £30 seats and then all a sudden we shift 3000 seats on the lower tier in virtually a day at a higher cost whilst the top tier still chugs along. Who knows with our ticket office. The more the merrier though!

Ive been thinking the exact same....very very strange!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.