FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

I've also got 2 available if anyone wants them, £20 for the pair. I am travelling down so can meet you at Wembley.

I've e-mailed talkshite and pointed out that City aren't struggling to sell any tickets.
The supporters are struggling to buy them though.
I also suggested that the halfwits who write this shite had to pay their own travel costs, ticket prices and possibly food and drink, they might actually consider if a game was affordable or not.
God alone knows how this outfit got a licence to broadcast.

I've e-mailed talkshite and pointed out that City aren't struggling to sell any tickets.
I also suggested that the halfwits who write this shite had to pay their own travel costs, ticket prices and possibly food and drink, they might actually consider if a game was affordable or not.

Just ignore the numpties pal. It’s all so called banter to try and wind up fans. Just laugh it off.

I don't know how they got a licence to broadcast in the first place, but they thrive because people like us rise to the bait (again and again).

They're a bunch of professional wind up merchant's, best ignored.

Talk Shite was quite different when it first aired but now days it's got to big for it's own boots. Cheap presenters struggling to find worthwhile topics to discuss. Any major news items are then discussed on every slot so it's just become boring and predictable and the presenters are all up their own arses also jods for the boys who wants to listen to an ex ENGLAND CRICKETER WHOS SUDDENLY BEVOME A EXPERT FOOTBALL PUNDIT ! Cheap radio station nothing worth listening too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.