FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Its a click bait headline but the article itself is quite fair, providing the explanations as to why.

Someone should ask them how many tickets have been sold at Klanfield or the Swamp
They tried this shit for the Carabao cup final and ended up with egg on their faces when we sold out.
Same with the Champions League game against the dippers last year when tickets hadn’t even gone on open sale and were being sold on a loyalty points basis.
The media never seem concerned about empty seats at other team’s grounds and I’ve seen plenty of these at places like Old Trafford, The Emirates, Stamford Bridge and Wembley for Spurs matches.
Seems that they just can’t help themselves in their desperation to find a negative about us. Wankers all of them.

Quite a few I've spoken to say they can only afford this or the final and they're holding out for a final. Imagine saying that 20 yrs ago! What a great time to be a blue.

They tried this shit for the Carabao cup final and ended up with egg on their faces when we sold out.
Same with the Champions League game against the dippers last year when tickets hadn’t even gone on open sale and were being sold on a loyalty points basis.
The media never seem concerned about empty seats at other team’s grounds and I’ve seen plenty of these at places like Old Trafford, The Emirates, Stamford Bridge and Wembley for Spurs matches.
Seems that they just can’t help themselves in their desperation to find a negative about us. Wankers all of them.
Spurs had just over 29k for Watford this year at Wembley with Watford selling out!

Quite a few I've spoken to say they can only afford this or the final and they're holding out for a final. Imagine saying that 20 yrs ago! What a great time to be a blue.

Most passionate fans would support their team in the semi and then beg, steal or borrow for the final.

Most passionate fans would support their team in the semi and then beg, steal or borrow for the final.

But some fans haven’t got any passion . None what so ever only an interest. Some of my mates admit that .

They like it etc, but not arsed what happens to a point

I've e-mailed talkshite and pointed out that City aren't struggling to sell any tickets.
The supporters are struggling to buy them though.
I also suggested that the halfwits who write this shite had to pay their own travel costs, ticket prices and possibly food and drink, they might actually consider if a game was affordable or not.
God alone knows how this outfit got a licence to broadcast.
Is this the same talk shite whose flagship breakfast show is run by a fuckwit whose whole show is about how much he drinks and how much he gambles? He also has more days off work than a dipper with a bad back. Proper fucking role models

Plesse don’t get wound up by talksport. It’s a radio station with a business model of winding you up so you engage. All teams get hammered on it they have scousers on the end of the line every day biting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.