FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

We changed ends that night as tge view from the away end was terrible.
Much better in the other end where we sat with some players wives.

My view of Goater’s shot hitting the back of the net wasn’t too bad to be fair!

Top night and a top trip - helped in no small part by our minibus driver who got us there and back easy enough ;)

My view of Goater’s shot hitting the back of the net wasn’t too bad to be fair!

Top night and a top trip - helped in no small part by our minibus driver who got us there and back easy enough ;)
The same fantastic driver who also got off with a parking ticket, despite parking on a roundabout just around the corner from the ground on a roundabout with police cones.

Hell 'they' don't want us there and 'they' certainly don't want us to come back from this match. I can't get a train back to Manchester in the evening so I am staying over at Watford and driving back the next day, except.... I live in the middle of the Manchester marathon route so my house is cordoned off until at least 2.30pm and I will have to park up somewhere and walk ! All because somebody wants to put tape on their nipples and make enough money for the Director of Oxfam to buy a new Mercedes. Bastards. Thanks very much.

Anyone know how to get the 20% train discount advertised
Try running your trip through an app called trainsplitter got Crewe to Euston with family and friends railcard for the fulham game for £24.70 return for me and lad. so worth a go :+)

Last edited:
I remember going to Brighton’s goldstone ground in late December 1979,a 4-1 defeat if I remember correctly,Stuart Lee got our goal.
Stood on terraces at the side of the pitch.
Bloody freezing,good turnout of Blues as usual that day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.