FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

I remember going to Brighton’s goldstone ground in late December 1979,a 4-1 defeat if I remember correctly,Stuart Lee got our goal.
Stood on terraces at the side of the pitch.
Bloody freezing,good turnout of Blues as usual that day.
Yes I remember that one, it was bloody cold and City were shit, not an unusual combination in those days. Stuart Lee was our big name signing from Stockport and Halifax was to follow a few weeks later - happy days(!!).

Yes that was the joys of our old stadium - Layer Road, now a housing estate !

Those were the days !! I remember walking round the side of the ground, just a track IIRC to get to the away end and burger stall/caravan !!...….Was right in-line with the Goats cracking strike

Just over 2 weeks to shift 33,000 tickets for a game 200 miles away was never going to be easy, regardless of opposition or number of trips this season

it only takes a minute to order one, dont need 2 weeks, city havnt played at home for a month by the time this comes round, but its very unfair on City fans, the distance, the lack of trains, and the crazily priced concession tickets, if you can call them that, but the chance of winning all 4 may in all likelihood never appear again, so as per usual the credit card takes the strain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.