FA Cup SF Draw | Chelsea | Sat 17 Apr 5:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the funeral at Wembley. one commentary team for the whole day, the match beginning just as the casket gets lowered into the Don Howe memorial garden (a short walk from Wembley Way). The queen can stay at the Ibis and be available to hand out the medals at the final without any unnecessary travel back to Windsor.

Have the funeral at Wembley. one commentary team for the whole day, the match beginning just as the casket gets lowered into the Don Howe memorial garden (a short walk from Wembley Way). The queen can stay at the Ibis and be available to hand out the medals at the final without any unnecessary travel back to Windsor.
Great plan you have there johnny.
The only problem is that the game scheduled for April 17th is an FA Cup semi-final,and no medals are given out by the Queen or anybody as far as I know.
And I can't see the Queen hanging around the Ibis for a month or so waiting for the Final to be held.

The Rentboys are playing some decent football lately and quietly climbing up the table. This will be a tough game without doubt, and they have a game at home and an extra day rest.
We will really need to be right on it from the off, can’t afford to give them a sniff as their attackers are ruthless and clinical at the moment.
I wonder what combo Pep will choose ???

“Spot shots” - love it !

Don’t stand in the way of progress - penalty kick has such a negative vibe to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.