FA Cup SF Draw | Chelsea | Sat 17 Apr 5:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree ... I am not too worried about Chelsea in the Semi Final ... I think Leicester if they get to the Final would give us more of a game ... but most of all I’m worried about Spurs with Mourinho in the other Final.

Revising this ... after watching Chelsea today and then our game against Leicester the FA Cup doesn’t worry me at all, OK with facing both of them in the Semi and the Final (although I have a sneaky feeling it’ll be Saints we’ll face in the final and not Leicester) ...

The other one remains a worry ... one because of who’s in charge and they do have some good players capable of performing in a one off game ... but second because I have a feeling UEFA will shaft us by putting the first leg of our SF on Tuesday - 48 hours after that Final and that’ll force Pep’s hand a little and our players minds will be a little distracted - after all Carabao is what they’ve won three in a row and a CL SF they’d be getting to for the first time as a group.

I think the false-9 works well against park the bus. Our plays are much more mobile and it becomes tougher for a static 10 man defence to pick up where everyone is going. Versus a target man centre forward where you can try to double mark him out of the game.

Chelsea have been outplayed by Sheffield United and West Brom in recent games. And we outclassed them at their place. I don't think they're all that
Agreed longsight anticipating the word dangerous you might have left out.

If we are on our game we will do well , its all about us I would suggest.

Does anyone think this might be postponed? The Queen has announced 8 days of mourning which suggests the funeral may well be next Saturday which I guess would make sense also as more people can watch on TV if they wanted to.
Although it's not a state funeral is it likely given the status of the guy that all other events would be cancelled that day as a mark of respect rather than people crack on as normal?

I have absolutely no idea if it is a possibility just curious whether it may be something that could happen

Does anyone think this might be postponed? The Queen has announced 8 days of mourning which suggests the funeral may well be next Saturday which I guess would make sense also as more people can watch on TV if they wanted to.
Although it's not a state funeral is it likely given the status of the guy that all other events would be cancelled that day as a mark of respect rather than people crack on as normal?

I have absolutely no idea if it is a possibility just curious whether it may be something that could happen
Apparently he didn’t want too much of a fuss made so I hope they respect his wishes. Though already identical wall to wall tributes on BBC1 and BBC2 seems crazily unnecessary and meant there was no Bargain Hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.