FA Cup SF Draw | Chelsea | Sat 17 Apr 5:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently he didn’t want too much of a fuss made so I hope they respect his wishes. Though already identical wall to wall tributes on BBC1 and BBC2 seems crazily unnecessary and meant there was no Bargain Hunt.
Was channel hopping while having my lunch and switched over to Yesterday during an ad break in American Pickers hoping to catch some Antiques Roadshow but all they had displayed was a banner telling their viewers to switch to BBC News for a breaking story.

Yes but in the past BBC has mostly picked Sunday ... and BT Sport gets the second choice which is Saturday ... so questions remains, why BBC would put us on Saturday instead of Sunday? Not like that was their fixed slot or something ... or like they wanted the bigger teams who could only play Saturday (say one of them had a Tue game afterwards) which is not the case here ... in fact the opposite ... by all accounts it made more (yes even commercial) sense to put our game on Sunday on BBC ... but they have deliberately chosen to put us on Saturday instead ...

Four semi finalists ... only one team is inconvenienced ... rest all had no effect on them whatsoever with the scheduling either way ... Leicester and Saints have both full week off, Chelsea are at home on Tuesday ... only we are on Wednesday before and AWAY as well all they way to Hungry possibly ... so my question remains, why?!?

Pick up all BBC games done in the past rounds this season and previous years, they always pick United or Liverpool ahead of anyone else and always put Sunday or Saturday based on what's best for them two teams ... and mostly are on Sunday ... in fact just look at their last round, they had two quarter finals and BT had two, norm would dictate one each on Sat and one on Sun but no, BBC had both on Sunday instead so ... yes I would question the motive here!

Edit: Check last year's semi finals too ... BT on Sat, BBC on Sun ...
So what you are saying is had the rags been good enough they would have got the Sunday spot (ignoring the fact they are in the not quite good enough cup on the Thursday before)

Apparently he didn’t want too much of a fuss made so I hope they respect his wishes. Though already identical wall to wall tributes on BBC1 and BBC2 seems crazily unnecessary and meant there was no Bargain Hunt.
No disrespect to Phil but you are right, no Bargain Hunt, I mean WTF, I know they are a dark blue team but the other fuckers are in red, I watch it every dinner time.

So many arguments for planting a 100k stadium in the Midlands.. Easily accessible for northern teams and our southern cousins. Upgrade the rail network. Job done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.