FA Cup SF Draw | Chelsea | Sat 17 Apr 5:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is happening? Corky says it is staying put Keegan says it is moved.
Prince Andrew preferred 12-30 but apparently that was nothing to do with football
All the information was there to be able to work it out.

Frank Carson I presume, where's my fiver.

Sorry, but this is a joke I'm not getting. I well know that when you explain a joke it's not funny any more, but can someone please explain to a thicko? Since it's obviously a good one, my curiosity gets the better of me (P.S. in my defence — perhaps — what I know about Prince Andrew could be written on the back of a postage stamp).

Sorry, but this is a joke I'm not getting. I well know that when you explain a joke it's not funny any more, but can someone please explain to a thicko? Since it's obviously a good one, my curiosity gets the better of me (P.S. in my defence — perhaps — what I know about Prince Andrew could be written on the back of a postage stamp).
It is alleged that Prince Andrew liked under age girls..... Got it now, its not a kick off time 12 to 15.

The marching powder has caught up with you Mr Merson.:,-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.