FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is 2 of us members living in gateshead ,do yous think we will definitely get tickets for the semi final as I am about to get our train tickets?

Sounds complicated.
Its a lot less complicated than pissing around down south spending a fortune paying them ridiculous prices. Got a return flight to poznan for 45 pound ryan air for that weekend, that'll do me. Not knocking people for going to the game I Hope everyone has a great day out and we win!

Based on fixtures I'm guessing we'll be the Saturday semi final and the rags will play Brighton on the Sunday?

We've got Bayern the Wednesday before and then Arsenal the Wednesday after whilst the rags play Sevilla on the Thursday and then Spurs the following Thursday.

Based on fixtures I'm guessing we'll be the Saturday semi final and the rags will play Brighton on the Sunday?

We've got Bayern the Wednesday before and then Arsenal the Wednesday after whilst the rags play Sevilla on the Thursday and then Spurs the following Thursday.
And in other news,the Titanic has sunk with huge loss of life, but there are some survivors !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.