FA Cup third round shocks

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Leicester to beat City

Bad bad bad feeling about this

Sven being their boss and a wondergoal from Vassell. You just know it will happen.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Leicester to beat City

THIS. You all know what the Club we love is like. Until we stop doing shit like this i'll always expect the worst & hope for the best with City.

my bet for the weekend...odds from Paddy Power

Reading to beat West Brom 13/10
Southampton to beat Blackpool 5/4
Millwall to beat Birmingham 6/4
QPR to beat Blackburn 3/1

over 50/1 for the accumulator.

AlthamBlue said:
Dippers beating Trafford.

I fancy that one too!

Away from that, Brighton have a very good chance against Portsmouth, could see Doncaster beating Wolves, Sheffield United beating Villa, Southampton beating Blackpool and Reading beating West Brom. I reckon Crawley will give Derby a very good game, but I think Derby will just sneak it.

I'll be looking for a shock Stevenage win against Newcastle, seeing as how I'll be at the game.

We will win, i can ensure that.

Liverpool will lose thoese so called football player cant beat anybody. Uniteds kids will humiliate them even futher.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Leicester to beat City

I have a bad feeling about most matches. Had a bad feeling Boxing Day a season or so back v. Hull. Had another bad 'un v. Pompey, an' I was wretched before the match where SWP pinged one in off the bar v. MANUre, first derby at CoMS.

Didn't feel at all bad v. Forest in the Cup, even though it was clear we weren't gettin' Kaka!

It's the decades of City support. The notion of 'if anything can go wrong, it'll go wrong at MCFC' is difficult to shake off even with the squad we have!

An' ever since NG pulled the ball outta the bag, it was just too good to be true for it to replay '69.

Third Round day is my favourite football day of the year, remember listening to it all unfold on BBC World Service back in the day.

Best day for a sneaky accumulator or two as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.