FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

chidge said:
Looks like all of the £129 have gone - website is still showing a few available but won't let you add them to basket - it just gives an error message.
Cheapest seats left are now £179 (option B - club-cw - and then look block by block) - there's a 15% booking fee plus £5 postage so £210 all in - not cheap !!!

Good luck
I just managed to do a dummy run on a £129 ticket. Got the error message at first but persevered and it went through at the third attempt, so keep plugging away Blues.

thinnk this game will be the largest city following at wembley ever
city fans go right round to the corer flag at the wigan end
shows on wigans site we have three quarters of the ground

I was about a day away from being eligible for tickets from City, but just got 2 tickets for me and my dad from My Wembley - £129 each plus 15%, he was over the moon when I told him! (thanks to flb for the promo code).

On my wembley I just selected Silver - CW and then selected the bottom option from the drop down menu. It was quite easy and did not have any problems. Just hope the tickets will be there when I go pick them up on Saturday!!

My Wembley - so easy - got 2 tickets in Club Wembley behind the goal at City end for 129 quid each.
So happy.

Anyone like to speculate how many blues there are going to be inside Wembley

Official allocation 31,779 +
Club Wembley 8,000 out of 17,000? +
FA Distribution 5,000 out of 7,500?
City fans in Wigan end 250

= 45,000 approximate. Conceivably we could have a lot more. Up to 58k

Don't know how many Wigan will have there, but seeing as the sold out signs have yet to go up at Wigan can't see it being more than 20k

Got my FAN number but no promo code so please could someone PM me please. Need two tickets though for my kids. Are kids allowed in Club Wembley on their own? They're aged 17 and 15. Many thanks

Could possibly be the biggest City following for any game (inc home games) since Maine Road had terraces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.