FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scareye said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Mate of mine is on cup scheme but totally clueless with computers and he asked me to put him on my freinds and family account which I did.

I am not on the cup scheme but tried to get him a ticket today as he is permitted to do so online but because I am not on the scheme I keep getting the message not availabe to buy please see criteria.

Surely I should be able to access his tickets online even if not mine?

You would have to log into his account mate.

Cheers

The reason he was added to my account was for the reason he is clueless with computers and he wasn't registered with own account.

Tried to register him but now members site is down?

he will have to wait now until I can log into mine tomorrow.

You would think that as he is registered on mine I could still log in and gain his ticket on my account.

de niro said:
Mate of mine is on cup scheme but totally clueless with computers and he asked me to put him on my freinds and family account which I did.

I am not on the cup scheme but tried to get him a ticket today as he is permitted to do so online but because I am not on the scheme I keep getting the message not availabe to buy please see criteria.

assuming he can use a phone get him to ring up himself.

Tried that but being in work he has restricted time to phone.

That's the point I'm making above.

If memory serves me well, we had a similar initial allocation of 26k tickets for the Stoke final and I'm sure another 1500 or so were released at a later point.

We got as far down as circa 4500 loyalty points before the official allocation was sold out then. Therefore I would logically guess that now having 32k tickets, people with 2-3k loyalty points & NOT on the scheme, would have a great chance of a ticket? yet you say you don't see it getting that far so how do you qualify it? We have 36k season ticket holders, 32k tickets available so that leads me to think that of the 17k fans on the FAC scheme, a significant number of those must only have upwards of 2k loyalty points, if we don't make it as low as fans with 3k loyalty points, who aren't on the scheme?

I think as a season ticket holder, you have a good argument to find out just how loyal your respective loyalty point total and participation, or none participation in the various cup schemes actually makes you. You can then decide the following year to re-think your level of commitment and safeguard potential final tickets.

de niro said:

fuck him off, seems more trouble than he's worth. you get the ticket tomoz and sell it down there at like 300 quid. he'll never know .

TGR said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Anyone still waiting for tickets?

Ordered Saturday...not arrived yet.

Ordered Friday arrived yesterday (Tuesday).

Ordered mine on Saturday, as of this morning ( though i left before the post ) they hadn't arrived.

de niro said:
de niro said:

fuck him off, seems more trouble than he's worth. you get the ticket tomoz and sell it down there at like 300 quid. he'll never know .

The amount of mither he is giving me this is looking like a good option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.