FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
OB1 said:
DTKOAG said:
Anyone's tickets arrived yet ?

Bought first thing Friday and they arrived the next day. Meanwhile I bought Reading tickets on Thursday and they still haven't turned up yet!

Buying this time for both semi and final has been much smoother than 2011, when our SF tickets never even turned up and we had to collect at Wembley.
bought Swansea tickets Thursday no joy, final tickets bought Saturday turned up today

Mental_blue said:
fathellensbellend said:
it all seems so stupidly slow, i could buy tickets on the first day, and did so, and i can imagine everyone else buys their tickets at the first opportunity, surely it would be a simple task to see how many tickets are left, and then drop the criteria to the correct amount of people who can apply, then do the same each day after, just speeding up the process.

going the final is the pinnacle of supporting your team, to cruelly make people wait is not really on, but only my opinion.
So, if City originally advertised that anyone with 4,000 points can buy on the Wednesday and then because of how sales are going decide to make it the Saturday before and people are sitting there waiting until Wednesday, can you imagine how this place would kick off!

if there are say for instance 6000 tickets left, then these should be available to the next 6000 highest loyalty point holders who havnt purchased a ticket, just speed the operation up, no queue jumping just quicker.

There are many Chinese whispers going around on this and other City sites it it too much to ask for a bit of clarity re the situation with tickets from the ticket office?.

Generally i have had good service from them at the Etihad but one area they do fail on is keeping people informed particularly as regards how sales are going for games away from home, many clubs actually have updates on away ticket sales and let supporters know how many are remaining.

We have 10 days until the final and people need to make plans, the tickets should have gone on sale earlier and the tickets for cup scheme members should have been sold in a shorter window so that we would now be selling to non scheme members who are season ticket holders.

Why would anyone do that when we have thousands unsold in our end?

City need to make an announcement to stop fans from doing that

philiph20 said:
There are many Chinese whispers going around on this and other City sites it it too much to ask for a bit of clarity re the situation with tickets from the ticket office?.

Generally i have had good service from them at the Etihad but one area they do fail on is keeping people informed particularly as regards how sales are going for games away from home, many clubs actually have updates on away ticket sales and let supporters know how many are remaining.

We have 10 days until the final and people need to make plans, the tickets should have gone on sale earlier and the tickets for cup scheme members should have been sold in a shorter window so that we would now be selling to non scheme members who are season ticket holders.

It's City getting you all back for being early leavers

Marvin said:
Why would anyone do that when we have thousands unsold in our end?

City need to make an announcement to stop fans from doing that

one of our season ticket holders has sourced elsewhere, if city are not transparent with whats happening then people will make plans.

it is obvious we have more tickets, but no-one knows how many, if the club announced we now have 32000 tickets 9 out of 10 season ticket holders would be sorted and would hang on, but with no news then people are making moves on tickets, and who can blame them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.