FA Cup today

WOOOOW.

And what a strike from Leighton Baines!! Too bad his penalty was subpar. He was Everton's best player today if you ask me.

MCFC BOB said:
Why are we all celebrating?

We know we can beat Chelsea under Mancini. We've never beaten Everton under Bobby.
Things change Mr. Bob and Chelsea are a much better side than Everton.

Good result for City.

because IMO it's only a matter of time before Chelsea get back into form.

Everton have a good team, they should no doubt be higher than they are in the table, but I would always rather play Everton instead, short-term success against CFC and short-term failure against Everton notwithstanding.

MCFC BOB said:
Why are we all celebrating?

We know we can beat Chelsea under Mancini. We've never beaten Everton under Bobby.
I was waiting on you, you little ray of sunshine you! ;)

Wouldnt have minded if Chelsea won today. Its 1 less cup competition for them to worry about like Spurs who we will be battling with for the champions league spots. When we win on Sunday we will have 2 games in a week for the next month or so. If we pick up injuries during this time we might struggle a bit in the coming weeks.

Stoke and Birmingham winning easily at home in their Cup matches against lower league teams, hopefully we can follow suit and stop making things hard on ourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.