FA cup v Stoke 3rd March 1934

86 years ago today 84,569 record crowd at Maine road gates closed before ko,my dad was at the game aged 21.Also my birthday today a young 68.Should also mention he was at the first game at Maine road 1923 aged 10 with his dad my grandad v Sheff Utd.

So in all probability you were probably conceived some 3 months later when your dad was celebrating the Final, How did we win a cup 86 years ago when we were only formed in 2008? ah well happy birthday.

86 years ago today 84,569 record crowd at Maine road gates closed before ko,my dad was at the game aged 21.Also my birthday today a young 68.Should also mention he was at the first game at Maine road 1923 aged 10 with his dad my grandad v Sheff Utd.
So basically you are JCL glory hunter.
I bet you were a Chelsea fan until 2008.

So in all probability you were probably conceived some 3 months later when your dad was celebrating the Final, How did we win a cup 86 years ago when we were only formed in 2008? ah well happy birthday.
Sorry Hello I'm a bit confused, I get you worked out conceived in May 1934 to be born in February 1935 , but xgorton yes he was 68 ?

Was it true there were 25k from Stoke at the game, I just can't see it really but I could be wrong...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.