FA Cup & Wolves at Swinton

In response to a few PMs the answers are you can join the Swinton Branch tonight if you want but no obligation, the FA Cup is with us until 9-30pm, kids welcome etc etc.

I personally wont be there cos I'm lying in a hospltal bed recovering from injuries sustained following the 6th goal but mote about that another time.

Blue Punter said:
What time does the bar open tonight?

It's always been open at 7.00 when I've got there and there's been a few empties suggesting its been open a while - give them a call on 0161 794 5817 if you're thinking of going earlier?

hongkongblue said:
I live in Hong Kong. I get up at about 2 am to watch this on the tv. Am I a c**t?.

I don't like the use of the word c**t either on here or elsewhere cos I'm not one. However, some on here think it's funny or something so we have to live with it.

Enjoy the viewing in Hong Kong. Bloody hospital TV and radio here don't cover any games so I'll be relying on the internet coverage.

Alex the Blue said:
hongkongblue said:
I live in Hong Kong. I get up at about 2 am to watch this on the tv. Am I a c**t?.

I don't like the use of the word c**t either on here or elsewhere cos I'm not one. However, some on here think it's funny or something so we have to live with it.

Enjoy the viewing in Hong Kong. Bloody hospital TV and radio here don't cover any games so I'll be relying on the internet coverage.

Can't someone wheel you down to the local pub - 'Carry On Doctor' style?

(to Marios tune)

Oooooh Alex Channon he's a drunkard,
He got pissed
Drank too much ouzo
Tried to sit down on his chair but he missed
Now he's in A&E on the plaster theatre list
Ooooooh Alex Channon

Hope you're up and about soon -

best wishes
Dave and the girls ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.