FA Disciplinary Table

At one point in the second half of the wolves game, around 70 minutes at 0-0, I caught the odd stat of City possession 73%, fouls 7, yellows 4, whilst wolves had 9 fouls and 0 cards.

Thought at the time it couldn’t be right, but so long as there isn’t any agenda it must be legit
And one of our fouls was a perfect tackle by Silva which was mysteriously given as a free kick. Bit like the mysterious free kick Spurs received for Rose wiping out Bernardo in the air. We have had some very odd decisions this year

VAR officials see what they want to see and don't want to see mate. We only have to go back to the spuds game to see that they ruled out a goal they wanted to rule out. And they also didn't want to see Rodri being mauled to the ground, BBC MOTD didn't dwell on our penalty claim either, wonder why? : /

If referees and VAR were fair Mane would have received at least a yellow last weekend for feigning being 'tackled' by Albrrighton. He went down as though he'd been shot and making he stuck his leg out at the faintest of contact! He should have received an Oscar for his acting skills and Mane got the crucial penalty that decided the game! It was blatent cheating for any neutral fan watching on TV. I'd love to be privy to what the VAR officials were whispering in the earpiece of ref Chris kavanagh!

Liverpool get off with yellow and red cards for a reason, as they get VAR decisions going their way for a reason. And that reason is the FA and PL officials do not want us to retain the PL this season. They want their tills to further ker-ching from the revenue of worldwide TV companies(and sponsors) wanting a different league winner. And the main reason is corruption and deliberately trying to contrive Littlewoods FC winning the league at our expense for the first time in dirty(30) years!

I'm fast falling out with the game I love tbh.

every word spot on

manchester city have to earn every single point and cup wins, even pep said it last week nobody gives us anything that's why winning the back to back titles and cup are so special, the hate for manchester city is right across the board and how on earth we keep cool and a level head is beyond me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.