FA dismiss Huth appeal

Yeah Huth is a cock but his red was probably even stupider than Vinny's. It really is beginning to ruin our game. How can the FA look at the Milijas (?) tackle v Arsenal, Kompany's v the rags and now Huth's v Stoke and say they are all red card offences. Ridiculous.

LoveCity said:
And Baconface's tirade is swept aside.

-

ALEX FERGUSON has avoided an FA rap after criticising linesman Darren Cann's performance during yesterday's 3-3 draw at Chelsea.

Despite seeing his Manchester United side claw back a three-goal deficit, Ferguson was angry at Cann's decision not to flag for a foul by Gary Cahill on Danny Welbeck in the first half.

The United boss thought Chelsea debutant Cahill should have been sent off as he was the last man and launched an angry tirade against the official after the match.

Ferguson said: "They should've had a man sent off but there was nothing, no decision.

"That linesman has given a penalty kick against us from 40 yards away last year against Liverpool, this year against Arsenal, and he can't see that?

"He is all too happy to flag at Old Trafford for penalty kicks."

It is understood the FA ruled today that the Scot was within his rights to criticise Cann and that he did not question the assistant referee's integrity with his comments.

-

How the *)#@# is that not questioning his integrity?

Just die Ferguson.
the FA talk shit, corrupt twats.

LoveCity said:

-

ALEX FERGUSON has avoided an FA rap after criticising linesman Darren Cann's performance during yesterday's 3-3 draw at Chelsea.

Despite seeing his Manchester United side claw back a three-goal deficit, Ferguson was angry at Cann's decision not to flag for a foul by Gary Cahill on Danny Welbeck in the first half.

The United boss thought Chelsea debutant Cahill should have been sent off as he was the last man and launched an angry tirade against the official after the match.

Ferguson said: "They should've had a man sent off but there was nothing, no decision.

"That linesman has given a penalty kick against us from 40 yards away last year against Liverpool, this year against Arsenal, and he can't see that?

It is understood the FA ruled today that the Scot was within his rights to criticise Cann and that he did not question the assistant referee's integrity with his comments.

-

Just die Ferguson.

FA = spineless twats... baco must be laughing his f##king socks off

immels wonkey eye said:
Its a joke, the fa are slowly crushing the game. there is no way huth was a red, even at full speed anyone could tell that, kompany exactly the same. yet crouch gets away with eye gouging! what a joke. totally inconsistant. time for sweeping changes at the top!

Agree 100%, the Crouch incident was disgusting.

When was the last time and England national player was sent off for dangerous play?

I can think of a few times that they have gotten away with it big time i.e Johnson's two footed slide.

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
When was the last time and England national player was sent off for dangerous play?

I can think of a few times that they have gotten away with it big time i.e Johnson's two footed slide.

Barry got sent off for persistant fouling(even though his first yellow was his first foul of the game) AGENDA !

It doesn't help when you have a prem manager backing the ref up,O'neill would be going apeshit if the roles had been reversed.......

It was possibly a harsh red but you can also see why the ref sent him off as he was, because of the conditions, out of control... Plus he's a dirty twat so fuck him.

Anyway I did notice there was no extension to the ban due to a "frivolous appeal"... I still think we fucked up by not appealing Mario's charge. I know it was different because it was after the fact, but still, we should've appealed and played him at Anfield in the semi as I don't think it would've been extended..

Ah well.

LoveCity said:

-

-

Just die Ferguson.
What a fucking joke, "welcome to hell banner when he dies ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.