FA Youth Cup Final - Chelsea v City - 27/4 7.45pm (ITV4) / tickets (merged)

Mad Eyed Screamer

Chelsea beat Blackburn 3-1 Friday evening to win 4-1 on aggregate to reach their 5th successive youth cup final.
They now face City in a repeat of last season's final.
Hopefully City can win the cup on the 30th anniversary of our first FA Youth Cup triumph (having also conquered Arsenal in the semis back then too.........)

Ties to be arranged.
Hoping at least one game will be between 4th - 16th May as I will be over and would love to go :)

Chelsea beat Blackburn 3-1 Friday evening to win 4-1 on aggregate to reach their 5th successive youth cup final.
They now face City in a repeat of last season's final.
Hopefully City can win the cup on the 30th anniversary of our first FA Youth Cup triumph (having also conquered Arsenal in the semis back then too.........)

Ties to be arranged.
Hoping at least one game will be between 4th - 16th May as I will be over and would love to go :)

Should be a great game.

They've got Kasey Palmer and Tammy Abraham who are probably the danger men, but they're certainly not as strong as last year.

The likes of Izzy Brown, Solanke, Musonda and Christensen are all playing first team football now and were beasts compared to most of ours last year (barring Musonda obvs).

Hope the club give the match the attention it deserves & a good crowd is secured.

Will be a good test for our lads.

Psyched for this. Honestly think we'll be favourites going into this one. The Chelsea team aren't as physical this year and when we turned it on a few weeks back they couldn't get near us footballing wise.

I hope Chelsea make it easier for away fans to get tickets than Arsenal did in relation to the semi-final.

Do we know who is home/away first?

It would be good to combine Soton and the away leg if it was on the Tuesday, don't know why it would have to be weds onwards? 2008 repeats :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.