FA Youth Cup Final - Chelsea v City - 27/4 7.45pm (ITV4) / tickets (merged)

I've just spoken with someone from the club. So far it's just North/East/West stands open. They are expecting walk ups tonight, they got around 600 last time so if they get the same they'll have to open the South Stand as well. I'd recommend to anyone going to get in early - it'll be a palava getting in I reckon!

If anyone wants to reserve a ticket and pick it up before the game, message the1894group@yahoo.co.uk with the first and last name of everyone in your party. We'll be giving out tickets between 7 and 7:30.

It's live on ITV4 from 7:00pm if you can get to a screen of some kind. It'll also be on catch-up on the ITV Hub later on.
Cheers but I'll be driving so was hoping to be able to listen to it, doesn't seems to be the case though.

Even Sky Sports aren't giving it much coverage.

Can't get so will watch on ITV4 whilst trying to switch off the bias from Chav fan Matterface.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.