FA Youth Cup Final - Chelsea v City - 27/4 7.45pm (ITV4) / tickets (merged)

Last season we were clearly second best to CFC at this level. 'Twill be interesting to see if the intervening twelve months has found us swapping positions.
I've been watching this team for about 5 years now and can say it's definitely improved on last year. They still don't have the same pace/power that Chelsea have but I reckon we'll make a good game out of it tonight. It'll be interesting to see which players both teams play, who're usually in the U21's set up.

Last season, the Chelsea team all looked taller and possibly older. Their team seemed to be all about running power, whereas City's was about touch.

If it's the same this year, I can see the outcome being similar.

We've already beaten them 4-3 in the U18's elite league not long back, in part due to Diaz:

Almost Messi like :)

Anyone (twosips!) any idea what likely lineup / formation / subs would be for tonight based on fitness /form?

I quite fancy going to the Stamford Bridge leg. Will City sell tickets (Chelsea are selling their own tickets for tonight) or do I just buy direct from Chelsea? On their website it states that all ticket sales stop at 5pm on the day of the game so it won't be possible to pay at the gate. Seens bizarre that City are not selling tickets yet for a game that is less than a week away and the tickets will need to be posted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.