FA Youth Cup Final - Chelsea v City - 27/4 7.45pm (ITV4) / tickets (merged)

Couple of questions: when I bought our tickets, I had to choose seats from a Stadium Plan but ticket says "Unreserved seating" - which is what I thought it was. Not much fussed either way, but which is right?

Secondly: where do you park? We don't normally park at The Etihad itself and it's bloody confusing when the Club refers to car parks as "orange", "blue" etc but I can't find a map or plan using those names.

Couple of questions: when I bought our tickets, I had to choose seats from a Stadium Plan but ticket says "Unreserved seating" - which is what I thought it was. Not much fussed either way, but which is right?

Secondly: where do you park? We don't normally park at The Etihad itself and it's bloody confusing when the Club refers to car parks as "orange", "blue" etc but I can't find a map or plan using those names.

Both of those car parks are off Alan Turing Way on the left

It sounds as if the seating plan maybe there to see how many seats are filled. Once you get there you will probably able to sit anywhere

Both of those car parks are off Alan Turing Way on the left

It sounds as if the seating plan maybe there to see how many seats are filled. Once you get there you will probably able to sit anywhere

They have just tweeted it is now reserved seating, so you will need to sit in the allocated seat given. The normal rule at the Academy Stadium games is unreserved, sit anywhere but not tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.